Community and Charity Involvement
Giving back to the community is something every great organization strives to do. We at Loose Funeral Homes feel this is a very important aspect of our company. We are always honored to be able to give to organizations who do such wonderful things for our great city. Listed below is a partial list of organizations we have supported so far this year.
- Youth for Christ
- Madison County Humane Society
- The Anderson Fine Arts Center
- The Christian Center Rescue Ministries
- Operation Love
- Transwestern Publishing
- Anderson Noon Kiwanis
- The Corporation for Economic Development
- The Madison County Hall of Fame
- Anderson High School Band
- The Knights of Columbus
- Madison County Shrine Club
- Anderson Area Crime Stoppers
- Anderson University
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- St. Ambrose Catholic Church
- The Paramount
- Highland High School
- Lapel High School
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- The National Fire Safety Council
- Northside Middle School
- The Gourmet Sampler
- Anderson Storm
- Madison County Chaplaincy Program
- Alternatives Incorporated of Madison County
- Dove Harbor
- The Elks Lodge
- Frankton High School
- Grandview Country Club
- Madison County House of Hope
- Wilson Boys and Girls Club
- Church of the Brethren
- Anderson/Madison County Homeless Taskforce
- Family Forever Ministry
- Madison County Cancer Society
- Kiwanis Club of Alexandria
- The American Cancer Society
- The Anderson Soap Box Derby
- The Gateway Association
- Indiana Firefighters Association
- The Town of Chesterfield
- Meadowbrook Baptist Church
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Annual Remembrance Service
The lighting ceremony is a time for families to light a candle in remembrance of their loved one. Each candle is placed on a pedestal and the candles combined form the shape of a Christmas Tree.
This spirited event is a time for all families who have lost a loved one to reflect upon the life of someone special. If you would like to make a reservation for this event or would like more information, please contact the funeral home at 765-649-5255.
- The Carriage House
Our Carriage House consists of three arrangement conference rooms, a state-of-the-art funeral merchandise selection room, Madison County's only Crematory and Cremation Center, and the Community Room.
Our Community Room is offered to families who desire a place to have an after-funeral dinner and to the public for a place to hold business, service or social meetings, family reunions and other gatherings.
Another place of interest is our Memorial Gardens, where we dedicated the vault filled with all the items left at the Vietnam Wall Experience that we displayed in April 2013. Our Memorial Gardens also houses Anderson's first freestanding Columbarium.
- The Vietnam Wall Experience
In April 2003, Loose Funeral Homes sponsored a community-wide event to honor and memorialize those who fought and those who died for all of us.
- Loyal and True Wins National Kip Awards
Loyal and True Pet Cremation Services is proud to announce they recently received the Grand Prize Award and First Place in its category in the Most Personalized Pet Service/Memorial category of the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association’s 2012 KIP (Keeping It Personal) Awards.