We know that every family we serve is unique, and we strive to make each service a personal tribute to the life that has been lived. We provide a wide variety of choices that will help fulfill a family's wishes, from a traditional funeral to a personalized service that celebrates a loved one's hobbies and interests.
The following are ideas that you may use to personalize a service:
- photographic collages
- dove release- throughout the ages the dove has been the symbol of the human soul. These elegant birds leap into the sky with energy and exuberance.
- displays of personal memorabilia, such as awards, trophies, or favorite pastime items, such as garden tools
- the writing of personal notes by family and friends during the service
- service folders & registry books that reflect personal style and interests
- candle ceremony- a lit candle is symbolic of the human soul and of God's eternal presense, it is the light of Christ. Every attendee is given a dark red glass votive cup and votive candle. We can easily incorporate a candle ceremony into just about any farewell service.
- music selections from our extensive library
- live musicians
- special customs particular to different faiths, ethnic groups, and fraternal organizations
- displays of uniforms and equipment for government employees
- have motorcycles in the procession for a motorcycle enthusiast or have a cowboy's horse lead the procession for a cowboy
- bagpiper- for many the stirring sound of bagpipes highlights the reverent and sacred nature of a funeral.
Our funeral directors are committed to helping you create a special tribute to your loved one that will honor a life well-lived. We encourage you to share your ideas, customs and wishes with us.
For more information about any of these options, call us at (765)649-5255 or email us at to learn more.